Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Maintenance optimizer

former_member400271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am using maintenance optimizer to update the system for add on products and getting the error in the step 2.

The system which i want to update is already on EHP 6.

My solution manager is on SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0 How to Re-Sync the data in SLD ?

for this solution manager version. Please suggest as per my work around i am not getting solution for

my Solution Manager version.

Please Suggest. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

RolandKramer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look to the Document -

to solve your sync problems ...

Best Regards Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in that case please check tx SMSY (Landscape components->Product systems) there should be also option to synchronize records.

Monika

former_member400271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked that to but it is not working in my case. I think you are asking for this sync option.

Is there any program available which can sync SLD.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you may find useful following articles:

Here you can find description of all steps of Checking and Correcting the Landscape Description

Checking and Correcting the Landscape Description - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

Here you can find information about job that checks your entire system landscape:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp01/helpdata/en/f0/00ef4022924216960d2d35845fdb05/content.htm?fra...

Also I  saw in past some issues because missing records in SMSY. Can you please review records for managed system in SMSY if some records are missing?

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

issue is caused by out-of-date records in LMDB.

Please go to tx LMDB -> find your product version -> execute verification test. Only with successful and up-to-date verification check you can use maintenance optimizer for that system without worries.

For details about verification check please see:

Execute Verification Checks - Managing System Landscape Information - SAP Library

Regards,

Monika

former_member400271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Monika,

Thanks for reply I checked but LMDB txn does not exit in the solman system.

My solution manager is on SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0 . Now how  can i proceed  is there any old t-code for this.

Regards.