cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Growing tile / sub view functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to design a view with several tiles / sub views that will present charts and texts.

When the user will click on the tile / sub view the section will expand and the user will be able to view the charts / text in full mode.

I don't want to use micro charts in tiles and then navigate to another view. the tile / sub view will be opened in the main view and expand to 90 %

of the main view  and after i press the  close button  the view will be minimize to the origin size.

Please advise.

Regards,

Arie.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found a JS component that answers all of my requirements  ==> Gridster

Demo » Add widgets dynamically » gridster.js

Is there any similar component in SAPUI5 ?

If not , how can i use this component ?

Thanks,

Arie.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest a method to reuse this thing, try this and say your suggestion. For each <li> u append a id along with that. And place each component in li tag using .placeAt("id of li")

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You referring to the GRIDSTER component ?

If so, from where should i perform the api call ?

From the view controller ? index ?

Thanks,

Arie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in which place you have access of GRIDSTER component. I think it will e placed in index file. For initial testing you can render in index and check. If it runs, move to view and render the code

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Step 1. u can create a div (floating div) and expand that particular div if the title is clicked.

Step 2. Create a space where ur chart to be displayed and indicate some sample text in that space. If user click the chart title send request and display the chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I'm  working with a UX3 shell and need to place few charts inside one view in the shell.

How do I place the DIV in the view ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great stuff.   checking it out ...

kedarT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arie,

How about using Fragments and calling them in a Dialog something like this - SAPUI5 Explored

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks i will check it out.

Did you try to insert UI elements such as charts inside the fragments  ?

Is it responsive ?