Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify partner function while inbound vendor cremas idoc processing

Rohit_Sharma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have requirement to change the partner function / default it for a particular purchase org while idoc processing.

I am unable to find a badi or exit to achieve this.

Please help.

Thanks,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189545
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

first of all please use message type CREMAS. And the point is that your mapping has to provide valid E1WYT3M segment. Please make sure you provide all E1WYT3M segments with current data.

In other words, if in outbound side you have 4 partner functions, you will have to provide 4 E1WYT3M segments. And each segment will have at least ( for standard purchasing partner functions):

MSGFN is populated

LIFNR populated

EKORG populated

PARVW populated

LIFN2 or PERNR populated (depending on the partner function)

PARZA is best to have.

The other fields are welcomed.

I hope this information has helped.

Best regards,

Zsuzsanna

Rohit_Sharma
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the segments populated correctly in the idoc. its just that need to manipulate the LIFN2 value in WYT3 while processing the idoc.

For example - for EKORG - 2000 make LIFN2 to ABC (constant).

badi Vendor_add_data doesnt help.

Thanks,

Rohit

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do you create this IDOC, why can't you have the right values in the IDOC at the time of its creation?

Rohit_Sharma
Participant
0 Kudos

IDOC is getting posted from MDM via PI. It is getting inbound processed into ECC. The mapping in MDM is static, it is not able to control dynamic values at purchase org level.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would need to create your own IDoc process code and define an own IDoc Inbound processing function module if you want to add partner functions dynamically based on certain criteria.

Maybe it is more pragmatic to create a follow-up program in the target system that checks the new created vendors and adds the missing partner via call transaction

Rohit_Sharma
Participant
0 Kudos

There is a badi vendor_add_data_bi, i'll try to implement and see if it works.

Does any one have an idea if this could resolve the problem ?