cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE tree node does not appear in XML generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a case where the tag/node is available in the DMEE tree format, however if I create the XML file the value does not appear on the XML.

I have that node mapped as constant and in all conditions the value should come to the XML generated.

Am I missing any configuration or any step to view the field on the XML?

Thanks,

Urvashi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply but non of the options did work for my problem. I am not able to get the node visible on the XML being generated. Its not about getting the correct or incorrect value on the XML but the node itself is not visible . Any suggestions.?

Thanks,

Urvashi

Bohdan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Urvashi,

Could you please share the screenshot with the settings of condition tab for XML-tag as well as the assignment of default value?

If you have specified constant value for this tag, then it seems that the reason might be linked to some errors in condition settings: either for this particular tag/element or in the higher-level segment, which contains this element. Anyway, let's first see your settings.

P.S. You can also check my document on the use of conditions in DMEE tree:

Best regards,

The Wirtschaftsmann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wirtchaftsmann,

Here is the screen shot of the node I am talking about :

and the condition applied is :

On this condition I need to provide a constant "ABC" to the XML.

When I create my XML the RgltryRptg and the following nodes do not appear. Is there some way I can enable it to appear on my XML.

Also thanks for sharing the link of your document. I have already refereed that for one of my earlier issues and it really helps. In the document you have put some code snippets screen shots is there a way in SAP where this can be viewed?

Thanks,

Urvashi

Bohdan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there might indeed be some issue with the setting of condition. I suggest to do the troubleshooting it this way:

a) remove the condition and make sure that the element is displayed in XML-file; if it is displayed, then the issue is either in condition settings or has to do with inproper master data;

b) if you have user-exit applied to get the value of other fields, go to SE37 and put breakpoint in source code of this exit, than check in debug mode what values are populated to fields LDISO and ZLISO;

c) if some of the values is missing go to vendor master record (XK02) and check if there is a country assigned in master data and if it is 'SA'; by the way, you can try to use alternative fields e.g. in my example I used FPAYH-ZLAND for vendor country code;

d) additionally check the bank key of your vendor and make sure that there is a country assigned in address data of this bank master record in t-code FI02; alternatively, please try to use the field FPAYH-ZBNKS for your payee bank country.

Please let me know the results of all these steps.

0 Kudos

Hi Urvashi,

If your Vendors country is SA and paying company code's country is also 'SA' , then your constant value (ABC)will not be passed into  payment file.As per condition both the Vendors country should not be 'SA'.

If the paying company codes country is SA and vendors country is not SA, then make sure that you have ticked on Constant value  from mapping procedure.as per below screen shot

please let me know if you require further information.

Regards,

Sachin Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the steps. Here are the results.

a) remove the condition and make sure that the element is displayed in XML-file; if it is displayed, then the issue is either in condition settings or has to do with inproper master data;

- Still does not appear on the XML.

b) if you have user-exit applied to get the value of other fields, go to SE37 and put breakpoint in source code of this exit, than check in debug mode what values are populated to fields LDISO and ZLISO;

- No user exit is being used.

c) if some of the values is missing go to vendor master record (XK02) and check if there is a country assigned in master data and if it is 'SA'; by the way, you can try to use alternative fields e.g. in my example I used FPAYH-ZLAND for vendor country code;    

- I can check this but my testing system is done for a week and can give you the results after that.

d) additionally check the bank key of your vendor and make sure that there is a country assigned in address data of this bank master record in t-code FI02; alternatively, please try to use the field FPAYH-ZBNKS for your payee bank country.

- I can check this but my testing system is done for a week and can give you the results after that.

Thanks,

Urvashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for the reply but I have tried this.

Thanks

Urvashi

Bohdan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Urvashi,

Sorry for a bit late reply. From what I understood, you simulated the situation by removing the condition altogether, but the tag still didn't appear in the payment medium? If that's so, than there are no issues with condition itself. Perhaps, the problem has to do with the DMEE-tree itself, e.g. due to specifics of XML-format as opposed to flat files? Unfortunately, I do not have any example of XML-based DMEE-tree in my demo system, so I cannot simulate any test scenarios on my own or suggest what else to check.

B.R.

The Wirtschaftsmann

P.S. I'll try to configure some test dmee-tree, but it will not be soon.