cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry B 000001 does not exist in T683 (check entry) Message no. 00058

prakash_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

While trying to create packaging material I am getting this error & not allowing me to save the document. I saw thread but it does not solve issue as solution is not at all clear. Following is my screen shot.

Any advise to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Prakash P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In other terms the message states that you need to maintain output determination procedure for HU output in SPRO->Logistics-General->Handling Unit Management->Output->Maintain Output Determination Procedure before you can use the procedure in your customizing settings.

The message already suggested to check if you have entered the information correctly and what to do if you made a typing mistake. In case you really need to create a new output procedure, but you do not know how to set it up, please refer to the information is sap help site or IMG help.

prakash_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

you reply seems a bit rude. People only try to help you....

Regards,

JM

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems to work quite well in my system.

I only used VHAR tcode for creation of packaging material type. The output procedure and the condition were already present in my IDES sandbox - I have no idea what setup you have performed there.

Your issue appears when you enter the procedure and the output type before entering pack category and number range assignment. Try to enter first the name, packaging material category, number assignment, number range and press enter. Then assign the procedure and output type.

A good professional does not really need to state his experience or mention any titles, because the evidence for that is the result of his work.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos