cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is use of Control Key in Routing operation ? Need to pass this information to ECC

IntegrationCPI
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need to pass the hours/cost booked  to ECC when operation is confirmed in SAP ME .

What is the use of this control key where the value is passed to SAP ME  from SAP ECC during the production order creation  IDOC but it is not getting passed back to ECC when operation is confirmed .

My question is :

1. How to pass this control key value back to ECC when the operation is confirmed .

2. How to pass the start & end time of the operation from SAP ME to SAP ECC .

Thanks

Kishore K V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Neither of these data is needed to process yield confirmation in the context of SAP ME integration. However, adding start and end timestamps is under consideration for future implementation.

Regards,

Sergiy

IntegrationCPI
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sergiy .

Is there any alternative approach where we can  achieve it using customization .

Scenario : In SAP ECC the Standard cost is maintained ( For example : Set-up time ,machine time ,process time etc ) this needs to be logged for the operation  while transferring it to SAP ECC from SAP ME during confirmation .

The current BAPI  : CO_MES_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT which we are using it for operation yield confirmation doesn't have those fields .

while googling i found there is another BAPI which does the same (Yield + book hours) :  BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP  however i just want  to confirm before trying it .

Regarding the operation  timestamp , please let me know when can we expect this feature and in which version .

Thanks

Kishore K V

williamson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Do you want to allow the ERP Routing Activity values to be saved automatically with the SAP ME yield confirmations?  If so then add the lines below to a custom yield confirmation xslt after the batch tags in the IS_TIMETICKETS section

Thanks Steve

IntegrationCPI
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Steven . will check and update you .

Regards,

Kishore

Answers (0)