Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B Add On Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your inputs. Thanks.

1. Does B2B Add on component on PI support all EDI transactions and formats like Seeburger.

2. What is the difference between Seeburger and PI B2B Integration cockpit?

3. Does B2B add on comes by default with PI/PO 7.4 or does client needs to buy it again from SAP?

4. Is it suggestable to go with B2B add instead of Seeburger?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inthiyaz

1. You can find the list of EDI contents supported from the following SMP link. It is one year old though and I can't find any updated ones on the new SAP Support Portal site.

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000757454&_SCENARIO=011000358700000002...

2. The B2B integration cockpit is just a centralised web application to deal with most of the B2B add-on related stuff. It is quite similar to Seeburger Workbench

B2B Integration Cockpit - SAP Process Integration, business-to-business add-on Configuration - SAP L...

3. B2B add on is included in licensing of PO as of late last year. However additional installation steps is required (just search on SCN or SAP Support Portal)

4. My personal opinion is that if you are already on PO or going for PO, then B2B is the way to go since there is no additional licensing costs.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

Thanks for the info provided

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000757454&_SCENARIO=011000358700000002...

it is not opening, If you have another link, could please provide it.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inthiyaz

I do not have another link. That URL is provided in the Important Documentation section of the following blog

Not sure why you cannot access it. I can access it without any issues. Do note that you need to provide a valid SMP user to access it.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (0)