cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refreshing browser after call to Gateway

0 Kudos

Hi!

We have downgraded a version of a Fiori APP. This APP is basically used for approving or rejecting bank payments.

I've been able to reproduce the APP as is, however i'm facing some issues.

The first one is related to a refresh. When selecting a payment, i'm able to approve or reject. Once I click on the approve/reject button, the payment has to be approved or rejected and then data should disappear from the screen, no further actions have to be done. However i'm still watching the details and I manually need to refresh the browser to make this details disappear.

My feeling is that i'm missing something as the frontend is completely standard (unless even standard is not correct ). Is there any chance to force the browser to get refreshed after certain actions?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Something like oModel.refersh() at the success handler of your UI5 OData Model will hopefully load the new elements on screen. For better suggestions please move this question to

AbhishekSharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Iñigo,

I am not very much familiar with Fiori (standard programs) but if you have a call to a Service after that call to refresh the page you can use CALLBACK function, which will be called automatically once you get response from Service.

Just to show an example:

In below code fadeIn is a function which takes two parameter one is 'slow' and another is call back function.

$('#element').fadeIn('slow', function() {

// callback function

});

Hope this will help.

Thanks-

Abhishek