Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in a non Java mapping after transport

former_member440449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing a really big issue in PI 7.31 single stack version that I can't understand why is it happening: I did a small change in a message mapping for an existing interface (async proxy to JDBC), and I transport this change to production environment using File System.

When I do a unit test in the test tab on the message mapping I got this error:

Unable to display tree view; Error when parsing an XML document (Premature end of file.)

When I close that popup I have a successful message that test was good:

15:49:35 Start of test 

Execution of mapping on server took 3 milliseconds
Executed successfully

15:49:35 End of test    
But I don't have the structure on the left window that should have the transformated xml.
Also when the interface runs I can see the System Error Status in the message monitor and log says:
Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: ERROR occured parsing request:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
This is a SIMPLE mapping design and there is no java mapping here.
I can't understand why is this happening.
I will really appreciate anything that you can let me know as this is causing a big issue in our company.
Thanks in advanced!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member440449
Participant
0 Kudos

Something to add: we have different SP versions between development and production PI environment.

Could this be the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

that might be the issue.. try to do dummy map change in production and activate.

Refer the note#1945904

1945904 - Unable to display tree view; Error when parsing an XML document while executing mapping

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

looks like your input xml using for testing is not the complete one..

Make sure input xml file using for testing is valid xml. you can try open the input xml in IE to see if it is complete one.

former_member440449
Participant
0 Kudos

Input XML is good.

When I test it in dev environment there are no issues, but in production is failing and I have exactly the same mapping versions.