cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue: Inspection lot updated with CRTD SPRQ status.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are having ,material with inspection set up (Goods receipt production without plan) so when the GR has done inspection lots get created with CRTD , SPRQ status. could you please let me know how can it be convert to REL status.

With Regards

Akash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

Please check the KBA below - Inspection lots with CRTD status- Causes and Remedies - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN Wiki

Thanks to Anand , Nitin and Craig for their inputs in this document.

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Thanks for providing the link. , but in my case the inspection type assigned has no inspection plan. For this case no solution is there in this link. can you please guide any setting need to be done to convert the inspection lots to REL status.

With Regards

Akash

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

I can provide a high level answer for you to explore this yourself. Off course there are several links in this forum which explains this.

You can do the below setup -

1. Create an inspection plan with status 'Released' and appropriate usage. For ex, for inspection type 01, 04, etc has usage 5.

2. Assign the material to this insp plan.

3. Open insp lot in QA02, go to 3rd tab, change the key date as the insp plan creation date and click to assign plan.

4. Save.

Hopefully it should work.

Thanks,

Arijit

0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Thanks for your help. My issue is solved.

Regards

Akash

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your issue is resolved, please do not forget to close this thread!!

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What does it imply when you say

but in my case the inspection type assigned has no inspection plan.

It is always better to share the solution and explain the problem before you leave the discussion.

NJ

Answers (0)