cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allocation step 2 step picking - missing batch number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just configured 2-step picking for 1 of our warehouses.

Our requirement is to transfer stock between 2 WM & HU-managed storage locations belonging to the same warehouse and plant, but physically located 30km from each other.

The transfer is done via VLMOVE mvmt type 311 which creates outbound deliveries.

The picking within the 2-step picking process was executed successfully and the storage units are stored in storage type 200.

In LX39 the picking step = green, allocation still = red.

Now I tried creating a new group for multiple processing via VL06P / LT42 / LX39 for the deliveries involved.

Both with requirement type K - picking as with L - delivery, the multiple processing step results in no transfer order creation.

Reason seems to be that the batch number is not copied to the destination storage location.

My questions:

- did I missed out on any step?

- what are the steps to process allocation TO via VL37 which is refered to in SAP help? From the main screen I cannot get to the next screen and there is no "subsequent processing" button?

- what could be the reason my batch number is not copied to the destination entry? The batch even exists in that storage location for that material.

Thanks for your inputs!

Best regards

Geert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please have a look on the below mentioned existing SCN thread

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-58343

Follow the steps as mentioned in this document , if all your setting are correct and you still facing issue then please share your screen along with error message number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick response Manish!

I went through your steps and all prerequisites were fulfilled.

After some further tests I noticed that in VLMOVE the destination bin is not automatically set and that there is no warning or error triggered when it is not provided.

Should have stayed to MB1B/MIGO!

Answers (0)