Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Hope someone can assist me ,

i have 2 year of experience in BPC MS 7.5 and also in BPC NW 10.0 and we recently migrated to BPC NW 10.1 embedded ,

now i got the good knowledge with 10.1 as i involved in several roles , so now am planning to do certification but am confused which certification must i choose,

am actually planning to write certification on BPC NW 10 from so long but i couldn't get a chance, but now must i start concentrate on 10.0 or i should wait for 10.1 to rolled up ?

am also experencing difficulties to get SAP installations to get S user id

kindly advise.

regards,

Lekha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lekha,

It is not sure when 10.1 is rolled out for Certification.

You may appear C_EPMBPC_10.

Details are below.

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_epmbpc_10-sap-certified-application-associate---sap-bu...

It depends on which country you are in.

In either case, you need to contact SAP Education in your local country and ensure that you passed the evaluation process (if any).

Once you pass the evaluation, they would create your S ID.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

Thanks for your reply,

I did chat with my local SAP department, but they confirmed as they can't provide S ID, as am not a permenante employee with my company,

may i please ask you , is there any other way to get S ID /

please suggust.

Thanks ,

Lekha.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

If you are in India, you need to contact SAP Education, India.

SAP

You do not need to have on your own to have a S ID.

In order to write the direct exam in India, you should have minimum number of years of experience, as you have 2 years of BPC experience, that should be sufficient. If your employer can give you a letter that you have worked two years on BPC, then SAP may allow you directly attend BPC Certification.

Then SAP will ask you to pay the amount of Certification. They will create a S ID for you.

Then S ID you will see when you are logging on to the examination. This S ID will also be printed on the Certificate.

Once, you are passed, then only you can ask SAP for the password. If you fail, they will not give you any password. Without password you cannot access Service Market Place.

If you are in USA or UK or Australia, you do not need to get any letters from your employer, just directly pay the fee and write the exam.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

PS: Even if your company is going to provide you S ID, I recommend NOT to take that one, as when you leave the company, they will delete the access to that. Therefore, you should a S ID from SAP itself, which can be used for life time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response ravi,

Am in south africa actually,

I did check the link for Training and certification that you sent earlier, i was struck at Campaign code,

May i please ask you what is this Campaign code ? does it meaning S id ? if not what is the differenence between S id and Campaign code ?

Kindly advise,

Regards,

Lekha

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

I did not get what is the Campaign Code.

Please go through the telephone number of SAP South Africa and please call them to find out how to register for SAP Certification.

Worldwide Office Locations | SAP

Your Certification Code will be C_EPMBPC_10

Your S ID will be in the format of S000XXXXXXX

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am really tired of calling south african SAP, i have been calling them from month onwards and they not answering ,

Anyway, many thanks for your valuable time and helpfull suggestions.

Very much appreciated.

Regards,
Lekha.