cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFe BATCH AEX Scenario on PI 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am following the guide to setup the AEX version of NFe.

I have gone through the Model configurator without errors and the service status checks are running fine (SRVSC).

A test NFe batch gets created from my GRC system and sync soap message arrives to external web service. However, there is an issue with the response, probably because of my configuration. I know the test message gets recieved by the external web service OK because I can check the status from their side. But this soap response is not making it back into PI properly.

I'm a little foggy on the configuration to get the SOAP response from the receiver, it needs another configuration for coming back through a soap sender channel correct? How do the two connect?

Here is the error in the Message Monitor: "No interface determination set in lookup context"

ICO for the outbound SOAP request

The related SOAP receiver channel which works OK to get the message sent to its endpoint

ICO for the SOAP Response back to GRC, I would hope this brings the response message back into PI

But we get the error listed above: No interface determination set in lookup context

So my question is in a sync message like this, how does the response interface determination get set? (e.g. what parameters like name and component should it be looking for from the outbound message?) I am still getting used to the integrated configuration objects in PI 740, so sorry for the basic question.

Thanks for your help,

Aaron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron,

So my question is in a sync message like this, how does the response interface determination get set? (e.g. what parameters like name and component should it be looking for from the outbound message?) I am still getting used to the integrated configuration objects in PI 740, so sorry for the basic question.

In a sync message, the response message finds its way back to the sender system via the hoplist. No additional configurations required.

Regards,

Mark

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aaron,

No need of two ICOs.

Configure the sender Soap Adapter with quality of service "Best effort".respone wil come automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume the NFe model from SAP configured both ICO for a reason, but this is worth a try!

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's weird that the model contains two ICOs for a sync interface! Unless maybe it's an async request which uses an async-sync bridge? Is the sender an ABAP proxy interface, and can you check if the service interface is async or sync?

I also noticed from the log that MessageTransformBean is executed just before the error line - what does that do and could it be related to the error?

Have you tried sending a SOAP call to the external service using SOAP UI to see how it behaves and what response you get?