cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EK00 Pick List for Warehouse Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am relatively new to SAP and I am trying to configure a system for one of my clients. The client is using warehouse management and would like to use a picklist when a delivery is created. They are using custom RF transactions to create TO's in the background based on storage/handling units. These are transferred from the production floor to the delivery or to the warehouse depending on the clients needs. They are also using another custom RF transaction to transfer material from warehouse to the delivery which uses manually created TO's.

I have done the following configuration:

• SPRO - LOGISTICS EXECUTION - DEFINE COPY DELETE CHECK SHIPPING POINT - CONFIGURED OUTPUT TYPE TO EKOO FOR THE SHIPPING POINT
  • V/38 - EKOO - Defined the processing routine
  • VP01SHP - Picking List EK00 - Defined the shipping point, output device, Suffix 1, Suffix 2 with immediate print
  • OVLT - Defined the shipping point, output, time as 4 - send immediately, 1- Print output

The issue is that if the storage location in the delivery is IM then the output is triggered, but if the storage location is warehouse managed then the output doesn't get triggered. I have gone through a lot of post on SCN but I haven't been able to find a solution.

Please help. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Adi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WMS uses different printforms for pick list and the setup is done separately.

The idea is that the users need different kind of information when processing WM-relevant deliveries - e.g. to which bin to go to take the products, SU to scan etc.

Check OMLV transaction and the help documentation for additional details.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree that you need different output for IM and WM scenarios.

But for any output issues first place to check is the output determination log. It is visible only in change mode, not in display transactions. It's somewhere in the menu on the output screen.