cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIR Reconciliation shouldn't display in CCR Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

In one of complex scenario , we are not transferring APO DP forecast to ECC but releasing to SNP for Heuristics Planning for certain location . Currently business is using still legacy system to do planning for remaining location .before switching completing to SAP .

To do a planning for legacy system product they are sending forecast on the main location , they are sending the Forecast to ECC to create MD63 Forecast with another Requirement type and same is transferred to APO . So in APO there would be two different types of forecast lying which includes into the Heuristics Plan.

Here issue is when we are running CCR Report , due to difference in the Qty of Forecast between ECC and APO it is giving an error code 311 & 312 while comparing the two system PIR . I don't find any specific note or suggestion for this issue in Forum

Can anyone suggest how CCR Report shouldn't look after the comparison between ECC and APO , Is there any note to implement or change required  in CIF Delta 3  or any alternative solution not to be display in CCR Report under this circumstances.

Hope i will get quick reply !

Regards,

Sesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just for understanding you have two forecast, isn't this a kind of double counting? One from legacy system and another from DP for same product and location combination?

• This means in ECC it could be 100 and in SNP released from DP 80, making total 180 if mapped to FA category. Am I right in understanding?
  • Or it is same in both systems i.e. in ECC 100 & SNP (from DP) 100 but making total 200 in APO.?

If the case is second, why are you even pushing from ECC to APO? The possible reason could be for some products yet you are not forecasting in DP, if so then these should only be in your integration model for PIRs. This way forecast 100 will remain in ECC and in APO as well.

Though, we have /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTA3 badi to alter changes etc. on your business requirement.

Let us know which scenario is yours and which above suits you.

Regards

Rahul