Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Available quantity in bin is zero while creating TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have this case...

I'm trying to transfer a packaging material from storage bin (A) to another storage bin (B).

While creating the Transfer Order using T-Code LT02, i'm getting the below error

"Available quantity in bin is zero"

There's enough stock in MB52 and LX02.

I checked all transfer orders are confirmed and closed. No TR is open.

The strange thing is, when transferring the same material from different storage bin (C) to storage bin (B), I DON'T get the error message.

I also checked the storage bin data, everything is normal there.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you

Regards,

Kifah Yacoub

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi all,

I checked with our basis team, and it seems the problem was there was locks in tables LQUA and LQUAY.

The locks were deleted and the problem was solved

Thank you all...

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to hear that you got the solution. Now next step is to close the thread by following the steps mentioned in the attached link

http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

also pl check a open PI doc is created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kifah!

Hope the below thread would be useful as its a similar error.

WM create TO: Available quantity in bin is zero | SCN

Have a great weekend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogitha,

I already read this post earlier, but I have different issue.

The material is already in Storage (A) and there's no open TO or TR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And one more note:

Handing Unit and Storage Unit are not activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would first check the stock category and all other details like batch code to ensure you are trying to move something that is actually in the bin, obviously you cant move quality inspection (Q) or blocked (S) stock when you don't mention the correct category and the same can be said for the batch...it must the correct batch as what is in the bin.

Once you confirm all is correct I would check LQUA and compare it to LQUAB to ensure that are aligned. Discrepancies can happen between those tables that will result in the error message you are getting. SAP has a standard report for clearing the discrepancy if one exists in your case...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

The material has status Unrestricted.

I checked Table LQUA, it matches with LX02. But table LQUAB is empty.

Should it have values?

And how to make both LQUA and LQUAB tally?

But the thing is, I don't get the error message when transferring from different storage bin..

I'm getting the error message for only some of the storage bins !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

LQUAB would only have a value if there are multiple quants in location, please disregard if only one.

no open inventory count on bin?

no block on bin?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To transfer stock from one bin to another you should use LT01 or LT10

LT01 allows you to enter quantity

LT10 transfer full quantity from one bin to another no provision to enter quantity

In the above screen I can see that you are using LT02 which is related to Inventory please try with LT01 or LT10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I tried with LT01 and i'm getting the same error.

The issue is not with the quantity to be transferred. Even if i entered less quantity than the available quantity in the storage bin, i'l get the same error.

Regards,

Kifah Yacoub

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please use transaction LS22 enter the quant number 2539995 and share the screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I'm attaching the LS22 screen

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Few more things are not clear as the warehouse number are same or not ,Plant and Storage location in quant as well as plant + sloc on LT01 is same or not. Instead of exchanging more information I will suggest take the help from the Development team ask them to put the breakpoint on the below suggested FM and let u know what is missing which trigger the error message at line number 231

0 Kudos

How can we do this in "LT10 transfer full quantity from one bin to another no provision to enter quantity" because when we select all and click on transfer stock then it shows green and then we refresh to all availability quantity shows zero but it does not go to the destination storage type.

kindly give solution with the help of screenshot.

Thanks & Regards

Shashank Dwivedi