Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS - Orders are not transferred to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts!!

I need your assistance.

Our feeder system will be upgrading to ECC6.0 and I just found out that sales orders, deliveries and purchase orders are NOT transferred to GTS system.  When you transfer orders manually by "/SAPSLL/SD0A_DISTRIBUTE_R3" it works but when you create/change orders in SAP, orders are not transferred to GTS system.

Yes I enabled the document types.

Based on our investigation, in the previous SAP system it was done in programs "MV45AF0S_SLL_DOCUMENT_TRANSFER" with function modules that was implemented via OSS note 444024.

However, in ECC 6.0 system, because of the version update, these programs were changed, and we are not able to implement the OSS note anymore.

For sales order transfer, the code was enhanced with BADI and enhancement spot SLL_PI_SD0A_R3.

Our test in debugger showed that the enhancement is not switched on yet because statement GET BADI li_sll_pi_sd0a_transfer does not bring back the referenced object.  The enhancement spot SLL_PI_SD0A_R3 is status ‘Initial’

If we change the status to ‘Active’, does it send orders to GTS system??  and how to switch in to ‘Active’????

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Junko,

It's all done with these clever little switches in the IMG:

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your help !!!!!

We found the same IMG but we don't know which implementation we have to select

My ABAP programmer has no clue

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Junko,

The implementation names are in the IMG documentation.  For example, for the SD0A (Sales Order) transfer:

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Yes it worked!!!  We were able to activate them.  Thank you so much for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing the same issue in my quality system. Sales documents from ECC in Quality system is not getting transferred automatically to GTS but manual transfer happens.  However in Production system it is working automatic and manual.

Control data for transfer setting is also fine and BADI is also activated. I do not know why only in quality it is not  working.

Thanks

MGS

Answers (0)