cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Components don't appeare in Information System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm having a problem with the information system of SAP PS. Unlike what we experience in the IDES systems, the material components on the client server doesn't show in the hierarchy reports. Neither does it show in the "by cost element" reports.

I want to know the per-requisits to be made in order to see the material components in SAP PS info. system.

Note: The scope with my client is (FI - CO - MM - SD - PP - QM - PM - PS) and COPA is not active.

Any replies will be helpful and appreciated

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,
what i got from your query like you are adding material in material component overview under internal activity that is not coming under any report.

so let me know whether you are looking same in formation like report type as you said cost element report then you did not see.

you have to execute structure project report then component would be able to see by you.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm using the following reports

Cost -> Plan Based

Hierarchical:

S_ALR_87013532 - Plan/Actual/Variance

S_ALR_87013533 - Plan/Actual/Commitment/Rem.Plan/Assigned

By Cost Element:

S_ALR_87013542 - Actual/Commitment/Total/Plan in CO Area Currency

S_ALR_87013543 - Actual/Plan/Variance Absolute/Variance %

And the structure report "CN41" doesn't show the material components as well

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Please check TCODE OPTX and OPSL for project info system.

you have to select object to be shown in these according to which you use for reporting.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Sunil, That solved it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I tried this and it worked fine, but material components of procurement type "PR for Network" don't show up in any reports, Neither on the client's server nor on my IDES server. Do you know why might that be and how can I show it ?

Thanks

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ahmed,

using these two TCODE you can control display of objects.

please check whether you have assigned material to project itself or you are using PR via ME51N.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I understand that the 2 T-Codes control the display of objects but I don't understand why the system doesn't consider the "PR for Network" Material component as an object --> to show. And no I'm not using stand-alone PR via ME51N, as I mentioned, It's a material component with Item category "N" and procurement type "PR for Network".

Would you please try it on your system and see if you get any different results ?

Answers (0)