Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message No. 999 Article is subject to management in batches

mark_suarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone encountered the problem in LP21? Can you share how did you resolved the issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

looks pretty much like a homemade message, as there is no message in table T100 with number 999 which includes the word "article"

By the way: what is the message class that is shown along with number 999?

If you know that then go to SE91, enter message class and number and click the where used button.

Then open the shown program and check who created it or did the changes.

mark_suarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Sorry, it appreared as 999 only on the Msg.no. column (see below)

and when I double-click the number, this screen will appear.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using IS-Retail ?

mark_suarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Yes. Our client is in a retail industry.

For the articles that are not batch managed, I don't encounter any error during replenishment in tcode LP21.

I have already configured "Batch status management" and has been already in "Active" and "Sites with Batch status management".

Need your help guys.

Thanks in advance.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not much familiar with IS-Retail however replenishment for fixed bin logic is pretty simple and this error looks like specific to IS-Retail. My suggestion is ask your development team to put a breakpoint on program RLLNACH1 and let you know what is actually missing

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LP21 = RLLNACH1

So I searched in RLLNACH1 for number 999, and was not able to find any in my system, but I am not in a Retail system.

Maybe you can find the 999 if you open RLLNACH1 in SE38 and then click the binocular button to serch for 999

mark_suarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for the help. I don't see message 999.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have an ABAPer debug the execution to find out from where this 999 is taken and under what circumstances.

mark_suarez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

We have found where the error came from and it's a standard, the system is looking for a batch (based on our abaper). I think this is due to batch determination. For Batch Search Procedure Definition in Batch Determination and Batch Check, I have set to use WM0001 - Standard WM Search Procedure and have set this also in Batch Search Procedure Allocation and Check Activation>Assign WM Search Procedure. Then, I tried to run LP21 again but I'm still ecountering the error "Article _________ is subject to management in batches".

Did I missed any?

Thank you very much for the help.

Mark

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you tell in which program your ABAPer found the error message, then I can compare with my program and may be able to give you a solution