Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Activity for a project - prerequisites

ashwinipingle
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a service activity and I do this by dragging from the templates into my project structure. However the Service Activity detail screen prompts me to enter Info Record and further provides me with Service Entry screen. Further it creates a PR on save (that is because I have set it to Immediate on save).

I know the cycle of Service activity as PR-->PO-->SES-->Accept services-->Invoice-->Payment

I am assuming that this service activity will be costed from Service Entry details and not Info record.

Should I create a PR&PO first and then use it in the service activity? Can someone point me to the process of using a service activity and from where the costs will be picked up from?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashwinipingle
Participant
0 Kudos

As I explore the Service Activity details - I found that I am unable to set the Service Activity indicator (check box)  while creating a new Service Activity. Can someone guide me why the system would not allow for checking it?

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

When you are pulling the Service Activity and attaching to network, a pop-up will appear to enter the service package or limits.

Once you assign the service, the tick will be set automatically

You need to fill certain details like Pur. Org, Purchase group, material group and press enter, a pop-up will appear to maintain limits

Regards

Terence

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

once you create service activity, after assigning material group, purchasing group, vendor etc on activity screen system takes you to below screen:

now here you can add service number etc and back to activity than system will show like below:

thanks

Sunil

ashwinipingle
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help on this.

ashwinipingle
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help on this.

Answers (0)