cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while using Upload data from Clipboard button through Personas script

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are working on a customer requirement, in which data has to be copied from a spreadsheet column and to be applied in Multiple Selection dialog box using Upload from Clipboard button.

Upon copying spreadsheet data and while recording the script in Personas 2.0, I followed the below sequence in MB5L Tcode

Execute Button->G/L Account->Set Filter->Multiple Selection->Select Single Values->Upload from Clipboard

I am prompted with the dialog box “Allow access to the clipboard?” . I observed Personas 2.0 doesn’t take this sequence (dialog box) in its recording actions.

The expected is, it should copy the clipboard text without prompting this dialog box. Can someone suggest the solution for suppressing the display of this dialog box, but copy the clipboard data?

Settings

IE browser :

Internet Options->Security->Trusted Sites->Customer Level->Scripting->Allow Programmatic clipboard access->Changed from “Prompt” to “Enable”

Silverlight:

Silverlight->Permissions->Site…->Clipboard->Allow

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Elevated trust mode should help here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Tamas. It works perfect as expected .

But, when ran through recorded Personas script, it does the Upload data from clipboard and immediately prompts an error as below. Could you please let me know, how to resolve this?

Here is the script that I used.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I don't think you can record steps that are related to clicks in the File Upload window... there is not even a step 10 in your script so I suspect the reason for this error is that scripting won't be able to handle any action related to the File Upload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for your quickest response Tamas.

Answers (0)