SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSDM - Tasks with Status that Cannot Be Archived Exist

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying the archive POS transactions. Used SARA tcode and selected /POSDW/TLF, no luck. Alternatively executed program '/POSDW/ARCHIVE_WRITE' with specific date/store combination. Still no luck and getting error message 'Store XXXX Date XX.XX.XXXX Tasks with Status that Cannot Be Archived Exist'. I also checked task status, and could see that all are in 'completed' status.

Any insights on this issue, please let me know.

Thanks,

Venkatesan.

15 REPLIES 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkatesan,

We are also facing similar issue. Did you get solution for this issue. If yes, can you please share with me.

Thanks

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Have you checked that store/day combination do not have any transaction with irrelevant task unprocessed.

If store/day combination has less number of transaction (i.e. <15) can you share the snap of the store/day combination where you are facing this.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hello Vikrant,

Checked all the transactions for store/date combination but can not find any transaction for which any task relevant or irrelevant which is not in completed or cancelled status.

Thanks

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Do you have 2 step processing?

What is the archiving object you are getting this error.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hello Vikrant,

We are using 1 step processing and the archiving object used is /POSDW/TLF.

Thanks

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you refresh the indexes with /posdw/refi for store/date combination and try archiving with program /POSDW/ARCHIVE_WRITE_HDB_F.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hello Vikrant,

Already refreshed the transactions for store/date combination using /posdw/refi but no luck.

Also /POSDW/ARCHIVE_WRITE_HDB_F is the program running behind the archiving object /POSDW/TLF.

Thanks

Amit

0 Kudos

Can you check /posdw/TSTAT table for the error store/day combination.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hello Vikrant,

Thank you for your response.

When I checked entries in table /posdw/TSTAT, I can see for some of the transactions status of task 0014 is "3" but those transactions are not getting displayed in POS Workbench. Also I tried changing their status from 3 to 4 using program /POSDW/CHANGE_TASKSTATUS but no luck.

Thanks

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Task with status 3 (Completed with warning) gets archived so that shouldn't be problem.

Have you checked the entries for those indexes in tlogf table. If that entries are not there then I doubt it is happening due to inconsistency.

Are you using proxy to post the transactions in POS Workbench?

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hello Vikrant,

Are you sure tasks with status 3 gets archived ? I think for all POS transactions for a Store/Date combination selected for archiving, all the tasks for these transactions must have the status Completed, Rejected, or Cancelled.

Same is written in the link :-

Archiving Transaction Data - SAP POS Data Management - SAP Library.

No we are not using proxy to post transactions in POS workbench.

Thanks

Amit

0 Kudos

Not sure with tlf but I have archived with status 3 using tl object.

BR

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Amit Singh, can i have u r contact number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesan,

The tasks with status error (Red) , warning (Yellow) or grey status (even if it is in irrelevant task column) can not be archived. Please check if any of the tasks is in above statuses.

If yes Please change them to processed or rejected status.

After that you can start archiving the transactions.

Thanks and Regards,

Mrigaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesan,

This is a standard error which comes when tasks with status (error/warning/unprocessed) exists in the workbench for the store and date selected.

I am sure you must have checked the system for any of the above tasks existing for the store and date combination. However, would suggest you to check again with options in the workbench by selecting only error/warning/unprocessed transactions for the store-date combination.

Also, is this error coming for all the data that you intend to archive.

Hope there is nothing separately mentioned in Archiving Routine and nothing in the Variant of the Archiving Object.

Thanks & Regards,

Nimo