cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI 7.40 Installation Server CustomerFiles Not Working

Loren
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are working on deploying the 7.40 GUI out to our company.  In doing this, we are using the SAP Installation server and building a single file installer that we will use to distribute via our SCCM application.  We are running into an issue trying to get the CustomerFiles directory to go into the installer build.  I have placed this under the sapgui directory and also at the root of the installation server to no avail.  Does anyone know what I could be missing?  I have referenced a previous blog regarding this and it's not working as noted...

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Loren,

Any errors in the sapsetup.log filles?

These will be found at the below location:

%PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\SAP\SapSetup\LOGs\*

Regards,

Jude

Loren
Explorer
0 Kudos

The only errors I find in the logfiles are related to me trying to call a script to use that directory, and since it doesn't exist it fails.  Running through the NwSapSetup log I am unable to find any reference to the CustomerFiles directory at all so it isn't picking it up in the build of the installer.

Thanks,

Loren

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If you used an installation server, to create thee packages, what does the "Check Server" report.

Any installation server errors?

Regards.

Jude

Loren
Explorer
0 Kudos

The check server reports no errors.  I had seen an error unrelated to my issue previously, but once I repaired metadata the check server option reported no errors since. 

Thanks,

Loren