cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QI needs to be reversed and system wont allow me to

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to cancel the QI that doesnt have a UD but was processed in ME. I have tried to reverse in MBST, MIGO and MB31 and it wont allow me to reverse the GR. I tried to unconfirm but it says it was processed in ME so I cant reverse. the confirmation. We need to cancel the QI asap. please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member3117
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What types of Inspection you have did ? GR for Purchase order? GR for Production ? Internal Transfer ?

Try to cancel the Inspection , if you have not done UD, then cancel the GR , but required clear information for what you have done please .

ME means some message no...... please see the what Error message no >

Thanks,

Piyush Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using MES in SAP in our Machine Shop. There was a flag at each operation in the router to tell the system to create an inspection lot when the operation was confirmed. It also created a GR. We removed the flag and any future issue, but we now have an inspection lot related to a work order that is open. We cant reverse the GR because its saying it has to be handled within QM. I can reverse confirmations that created the GR because it says it was processed in MES. (ME). There is no UD. So you would think I could do the reversal but the system wont allow me to.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle,

Please can you explain what do you mean by "ME"? Do you mean MES system? What is the inspection type used and it's system status, which you are trying to cancel? What is the processed followed? To have a faster and better feedback, please can you provide your scenario very clearly.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm assuming this:

SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) - SAP Library

But not postive either.

In any case, there is a ton of material related to reversing UD's.  But I personally don't know what ME does and what it's touch points are with QM.

This might be an area that our regular contributors here may have little first hand experience with.

We might only be able to provide some general ideas or guidance as to what to look for.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using MES in SAP in our Machine Shop. There was a flag at each operation in the router to tell the system to create an inspection lot when the operation was confirmed. It also created a GR. We removed the flag and any future issue, but we now have an inspection lot related to a work order that is open. We cant reverse the GR because its saying it has to be handled within QM. I can reverse confirmations that created the GR because it says it was processed in MES. (ME). There is no UD. So you would think I could do the reversal but the system wont allow me to.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle,

Do you mean you have posted operation confirmation for which stock is already posted against MvT 101 and an inspection lot (probably insp type 04) is created? Is that understanding correct? What do you want to do now is not clear to me. Why are you trying to cancel the material confirmation...is there any deviations? Please can you provide the operation control key setup. Is that linked to MIC' Confirmation too? Why there is no UD?

Probably you can simulate the process in your testing system and try to do the below things -

a) Create an order and put operation confirmation using the same control key now you are using.

b) Check an inspection lot is created or not for this case. Check the material document posted or not with MvT 101.

c) Try putting UD = A. Else, try running report program ZQEVAC20 from note 48815. This should move the stock to unrestricted use, if any.

d) Try posting MvT 102 to reverse the GR.

e) Try updating the control key for that operation, and use another control key where "MIC Confirmation" is not selected.

f) Now try cancelling the confirmation you posted through MES system.

Please provide your observations after testing.

Thanks,

Arijit