Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse Task Generic setting

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have set WT generic for bulk storage type to 1(Storage type and section).Did all setup for putaway strategy .However when i create a Warehouse task system is giving me error "Could not fully determine the destination data".When i remove WT generic and make it blank ,WT gets created succesfully and with WT generic as 1 its not working.As far as i understand WT generic 1 should allow me to create a WT only with storage type and section and should not run into error.

Is there any other setting i need to make to make it work ?

Regards,

Khushboo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello khushboo,

Maintain storage section search sequence configuration and  try it again it will work.

Thanks

Sathish

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sathish,

Once i maintained that i ran into another error "No entry found in table /SCWM/T337B for key    P0"

This is bin sectioning table and i have checked configuaration ,there is already en entry for P0 in my warehouse.Attaching the screenshot.I am not sure what is system expecting here.My bin type is B001 only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

khushboo,

Please check the  assignment of " Define HU types for each storage bin type".

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

This setting should be relevant only when i have HU Type check active in storage type which is not.But to test i still maintained that and it does not work even then.Can you help me to know exact settings that goes in system for bulk storage type with WT generic?

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi khushboo,

For bulk storage  type capacity will be calculated based on "BIN TYPE" from storage bin, "BULK INDICATOR" from product master record, "HU TYPE" from pallet so if system doesn't  determine storage bin while creating the put way WT, system unable to calculate how many number of HU's will accommodates in one bin.

Thats the reason system throws an error even though we had  entries in the /SCWM/T337B table.

Thanks

Sathish

Answers (0)