cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File no Mapping - file name change from .pgp to .txt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where I am picking a PGP file and then decrypting it using PGP module in sender file adapter and then moving it to SAP NFS directory in receiver file adapter. I don't have any ESR design objects. I am using ASMA for file name. In receiver side when I write the file it writes as sourcefilename.pgp and I want to write it as sourcefilename.txt

Thx in advance

Ravijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try below line in Run Operating System Command Before  Message Processing in receiver channel

cmd.exe "Ren *.pgp *.txt"

Note: when ever you want to edit/add command line you need role this  SAP_XI_CONFIG_FILE_OS_CMD_J2EE

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravijeet,

Your options would be restricted to adding some type of mapping to adjust the ASMA attribute or running a command line script after processing to rename all files with *.pgp to *.txt.  There is a dynamic configuration bean but to my knowledge you can only put static values in for file naming.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try this option..

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramkumar,

Yes, that is also an option with respect to custom adapter module deployment but I was offering solutions for which Ravijeet could perform without the effort required for custom adapter deployment. 

Regards,

Ryan Crosby