Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO IDOC Creation

geshy_m
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

PO created in SRM extended classic scenario transfers to ECC system, require to send PO's via XML from ECC system. Is there a way we can create IDOC for SRM transferred PO in ECC to map IDOC with PI to initiate XML output medium? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geshy,

Maintain the partner profile for the vendor and then maintain condition records in ECC system in MN03 transaction for the output related to the medium EDI.

Let me know if that works. (It worked for us).

Br,

Raghu

geshy_m
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for the reply, do you have the conditions record maintained in ECC system for PO received from an external system or for ECC system created Pos? I will maintain "Purchasing Output Determination: Purch. Org./Vendor for EDI" and check if it will work. for us for PO's receiving from external systems.

Geshy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Geshy,

I'd say even though if the PO is coming from SRM it can have condition records.

In our case, we maintained them with the access sequence which had the PO Document type. In that way we have control over the POs created from SRM system.

(please try that too.)

br,

Raghu

geshy_m
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Configured MN04 and NACE in backend but idoc still don't generate, I see that SRM PO transferred to backend don't have any entry display PO output in message tab, do we need any settings on that, how can we get the messages for POs transferred to backend system? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geshy,

Have you maintained the partner profile for the supplier and when you mentioned about NACE settings, have you added the SRM related to PO document type in the output message determination procedure.

Br,

Raghu

geshy_m
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

In output message determination procedure, the standard PO output type NEU is defined, should add the SRM PO document type(EC) in addition to NEU? In NACE condition records are created for P.Org/Vendor for EDI with partner field as PI system code. Also under Partner Profiles we have partner type (LS) created for PI system, should configure Partner Type LI as well? please could you detail me with additional inputs. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geshy,

Following are the settings that we did:

1. We used a custom PO Document type for all SRM POs and that doc. type was added to the PO Output procedure as explained below:

NACE: EF (Application) -> Procedures -> Select the appropriate Procedure (RMBEF1) which has the output type that you would be using to send the PO as an IDOC -> Add the SRM PO Doc. type if its missing

2. Maintained partner profile for the vendors to whom the POs are being created, using the partner function "LS". In the partner profile maintain the PO Output type under the tab "Message Control" for the message type "ORDERS".

3 Maintained the condition records for the output in MN06 suing the Access sequence "PO Doc. Type/P.Org/Vendor for EDI".

Let me know if it works for you.

Br,

Raghu