cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedded Component and Account TI opened in Edit Mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created an Embedded Component and put it in the Account TI Overview. Binded to the EC there's a custom BO with only 2 field:

1. XX_CustomerID
  2. XX_EmployeeID

I created an Inport in order to catch the CustomerID from one of the stndard Account Outport.

This Inport has a 3 steps/operations in an On Fire Event:

1. BOOperatoin Create in order to instantiate the custom BO
  2. Assign Operation in order to pass current CustomerID to the custom BO CustomerID field XX_CustomerID
  3. BOAction that retrieve the logged user Business Partner ID and copy it in XX_EmployeeID

I also created a link that Onclick fire an event that Sync Data Container and launches an Outport that pass XX_CustomerID and XX_EmployeeID to the Inport of an URL Mashup.

My issue is that the Account TI, I mean account detail page, is opened in edit mode.

If I remove the EC from the Account TI then all come back ok and the Account TI is opened in display mode, as usual.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you use any other BOActions in your EC?

I was facing the same issues and found out, that I have to set the WorkProtectRelevant Flag to false in every BOAction used in an EventHandler. I think that, also if Debugging doesn't show any execution of an action and you propably don't use the action on initialization, there might be one single action, that causes the issue.

Just try to set the WorkProtectRelevant Flag to false in every EventHandler and every single Operation where this is possible. After that, you could also try to set them true one by one to check which Operation causes the issue.

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this

Thanks,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already checked that thread and other thread but unfortunately they didn't help me in find a solution