Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Custom table which holds sales order item, item characteristics and values.

Hi Guys,

i am stuck in the requirement where i have created a ZREPORT(to run in background) to populate a custom table i.e ZTABLE which holds sales order item characteriistics and their values.

i am giving the general idea to the ZTABLE which has the field in the way mentioned below.

so doc numberitemupdate datedoc caterorycharacteristic 1characteristic 2

characteristic

characteristic

2014566331020.02.2015Bcharacteristic valuecharacteristic valuecharacteristic valuecharacteristic value

to get the characteristic of sales order item i am fetching the data from the database table in the following way.

step 1. passing VBELN to VBAP and to get  CUOBJ(configuration).

step 2. passing CUOBJ to IBIN to get IN_RECNO and INSTANCE i.e equal to CUOBJ

step 3. passing IN_RECNO to IBINVALUES to get SYMBOL_ID.

step 4. passing SYMBOL_ID to IBSYMBOL to get ATINN ATWRT.

step 5. passing ATINN ATWRT to CAWN table to get ATINN ATZHL ADZHL ATWRT

step 6. passing ATINN ATZHL   to CAWNT table to get ATWTB (value description).

AND i have 3 internal table IT_TAB_SO and IT_TAB_CHAR and IT_FINAL.

IT_TAB_SO : holds the sales order, item, Doc cat and configuration i.e CUOBJ.

IT_TAB_CHAR: will hold the data fetched from IBIN, IBINVALUES, IBSYMBOL, CAWN, CAWNT

IT_FINAL: combined data of IT_TAB_SO and IT_TAB_CHAR and link is CUOBJ = INSTANCE.

now the problem is i am not able to Populate data in IT_TAB_CHAR internal  table.

So kindly guide me how can i achieve this as ATINN have multiple values in CAWNT, then IN_RECNO in IBINVALUES have mutliple symbol_id.

i tried parallel cursor method to populate the data in final internal table IT_TAB_CHAR but no luck!!

i know the function module VC_I_GET_CONFIGURATION by which i can achieve the same..

but i want to get values of 18 specific characteristic in to the ZTABLE using the report which i going to run in background.

and ZTABLE data will be used in other REPORTS.

thanks in advance!!

Regards

Aditya

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question