Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acct. Assignment of Project PR from CRM

shubham_kiyawat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have integration from CRM to PS for creating Project. Also the PRs are getting created from CRM.

But the PRs which are getting created are having account assignment as P. Due to which the stock is not there after GR. We want project stock, i.e. account assignment as Q.

I couldnt find this setting. Document type taken automatically in the PR is NB.

CRM and MM consultants are saying that there is no setting at their end and no selection of account assignment category while creating PR in CRM.

Can anybody help in this issue.

Regards

Shubham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

always procurement related configuration to be done by MM end and NB is standard doc type to PR.

so follow as above suggested change the P instead of Q or what you want under SPRO-Material Management - Purchasing --- Maintain Account Assignment Categories..

if you have any doubt then test it by developement system then gohead for production system:)

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

Goto tcode OPTT, you can change the account assignment category.

Thanking you

Vengaiah

shubham_kiyawat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vengaiah,

Thanks for your reply.

I know this tcode, but there was no 'P' maintained here, therefore thought it might be maintained somewhere else for CRM integration.

Also here its already maintained Q for Cat Projects.

And for "Acct. Assign. Gen" its not allowing to change from 'N' to 'Q'?

Regards

Shubham

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subham,

Ok, See in your current scenario, When you do GR , Good is getting consumed against projects. Which means Inventory not updated but cost is directly debited to WBS.

Now you want a scenario, Where goods needs posted to inventory as project stock.. In that you need to goto SPRO-Material Management - Purchasing --- Maintain Account Assignment Categories..

In Account assignment category P change Consumption posting field to P.

If you don't want to change the Standard config , Then try to debug IAOM package, this is were integration happens PS and other External systems like CRM or CProjects.