Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Use HandHeld in Physical Inventory Count

masoud_ebrahimzadeh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My customer wants to use Barcode scaner(handheld) on physical inventory count in SAP.

What is the Sap's solution ?

or I need Write Program with windows Mobile in .Net to Read And Write to SAP ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please look into SAP Inventory Manager, it is designed for just this purpose.

--Bill

masoud_ebrahimzadeh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for your Reply

Yes I Know whats SAP Inventory Manager and I do that ,But I never use handHeld for inventory , please tell me

whats application i need on my handheld?

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The SAP Inventory Manager application consists of both a server component to manage the interactions with the backend and a client component that will be installed on your handheld.

--Bill

Brian_Nelson
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Details on SAP Inventory Manager mobile application is at: http://scn.sap.com/community/mobile/blog/2014/12/16/sap-inventory-manager-41

I can send you technical details/requirements if you like.

masoud_ebrahimzadeh
Participant
0 Kudos

hi bill

thanks again

Where is the link to download for client component ? and please give me some help doc for Configuration and start work with that

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Masoud,

I would suggest you reach out to your SAP Account Executive to discuss how you can get started with SAP Inventory Manager in addition to looking at the details in the blog link Brian posted.

--Bill

masoud_ebrahimzadeh
Participant
0 Kudos

bill

in this comment "client component that will be installed on your handheld."

please tell me whats client component and how i can download it for windows mobile 6.1 and use it to inventory count

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masoud,

The client component will come with when you get the incentory Manager application.  You can't install the client and have it connect right to the SAP Server.  There is a middleware server that sits between the client and SAP System.

masoud_ebrahimzadeh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi stephan

thanks for your Reply

stephan ...

please help me ,I want use z program on my handheld to use that for physical inventory count (in IM)

but I dont know ,what app or Gui or ... i need on my handheld and How i can create Relation between handheld an sap service

is not Better I develop on C# program for do this ?

Answers (0)