cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD33, Open Sales Order values are wrong,in updation case showing negative values/ Zero

former_member198012
Participant
0 Kudos

We implement customize block at the time of creation of Sales order such as credit block and price block etc.

after removal these checks fd33 open sales Orders are not updated even all checks removed .

Customize checks implemented through User exit and configuration has been checked which is right

please suggest me how we can resolved this problem .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

You may also consider resetting sales value using RVKRED07 with parameter NOBLOCK set to 'X', if your system handles almost 24/7 sales transactions (RVKRED77 will blocks tables VBAK, LIKP, VBRK completely).

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Please run the program RVKRED77 at the night when there will be no operation.It will update the table of sales value.

Regards,

Arnab

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at the below SAP Note: It would help you to understand the pre-requisites for an effective Credit Management functionality:

18613 - Checklist for Credit Management

Cross Check the same with your system configuration . If any clarifications required kindly revert with details .

Regards.

SRK

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not really sure what customizing changes and checks you performed so far (your explanation is a bit vague), but did you try running RFDKLI20? Also do you have some entries in SM13 related to sales/delivery processing? Is the subtotal for CMPRE set correctly in the pricing procedure?

If you can share a bit more information like OVA8 settings, what exactly is performed in the user exits, if you use custom routines in OVA8 - what is checked/bypassed there, a screenshot of a customer with a problem, result of check_cm program with an order that causes issues, I can try to help you find out what is the problem.

former_member198012
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check configuration and we use user exits at the time of creation of ISO,

Reason for Rejection(Blocks) has been imposed  on ISO creation . These Blocks based on customize logic for instance product price is less than standard price then ISO will be block

under price blocks(Reason of rejection), other customize blocks implemented on the basis of local needs.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the above screen shot flag the status/Block against the Dynamic and maintain it as "C" .

Regards,

SRK

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

Your OVA8 settings are really strange - it seems that you made a lot of changes until you decided what actually you want to check and how.

You execute a dynamic check, but you do not block the order, only issue a warning and the horizon is 0 - what is the point in using dynamic credit check instead of static if you do not check the horizon at all. You have switched off static credit check (I guess it was on at some point and updated some orders).

I was unable to understand your idea of using rejection reason at order creation in case the item price is less than the standard price (I still hope that it is the language barrier and you do not really reject automatically orders with pricing problems) - there are better ways to handle the such issues.

For high risk customers it is extremely uncommon to permit further order processing in case the credit limit is exceeded, which seems to be the case in your company.

Maximum document value - I guess you use this because of some country legislation, otherwise it does not make much sense to block an order if the customer can afford to pay.

With your current settings it is still possible to update open order/delivery values, if your item category settings and pricing procedure are correct - please provide the screenshots of check_cm results for verification.

Item check is not a good idea, probably you would like to reconsider it at least for performance reasons.

You use the default routine 1 - are you sure that it fulfills all your business requirements? With it I can change the payment terms of an order that was not blocked previously and skip the critical fields check that you actually wanted to use (you have set critical fields check). You also bypass several other checks with the routine, but to me critical fields seems the most drastic issue (because you do not actually perform credit limit block).

Edit: automatic item rejections (if not implemented properly) can also cause problems with credit release - for example the order can show as blocked but after the item rejection it may be OK to be approved. Check with your developer if you encounter such issues.

Message was edited by: Veselina Peykova

former_member198012
Participant
0 Kudos

ff

former_member198012
Participant
0 Kudos

thx for all replies,

I created new ISO but open ISO values are not updated even I release desire document from VKM1

Table S066 is not updated

I executed CHECK_CM

MCVR

Please review results of transaction which are share above

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you run RFDKLI20 report (not in test mode) to recreate the data before you started testing?

You have cut off the lower part of check_cm screenshot, so I cannot see the item categories and their settings, also the values in S066/S067 that you mentioned to be incorrect. Please add also the remaining part of check_cm. I am mostly interested in credit active setting and credit value part .

Also are you sure that the risk category of the customer is the same as in the OVA8 setting that you attached (you have modified this area in the screenshot, so I cannot know for sure)?

former_member198012
Participant
0 Kudos

remaining part has been shared,  

former_member198012
Participant
0 Kudos

RFDKLI20 report executed but Sales value still zero

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have no confirmed quantity of the item - KBMENG = 0.

From my perspective if the order is blocked for credit reasons, the values in S066/S067 should not be updated.

Do you execute credit check based on confirmed or based on ordered quantity (check in RMCS1US1)?

I guess it would be easier for you if you to track the updates if you use a new customer that does not get credit blocks because of open items and does not have open orders/deliveries/billing etc.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are using the Dynamic Credit check and the status to block the order if the credit limit exceeded has not been flagged.

The warning message only will appear that the credit limit has been exceed,but it will not block the Order or update the status as blocked .

As per your reply you are releasing it in VKM1 although the Credit block has not occurred in the order.

In your check_cm it shows either of static or dynamic - No Check /No status because the status has not been flagged in OVA8.

Regards,

SRK

former_member198012
Participant
0 Kudos

how I can execute this program , it is include program can't execute individual basis.

RMCS1US1

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are not supposed to execute RMCS1US1, just check the coding with a developer.

former_member198012
Participant
0 Kudos

coding has been checked , what is the next step ?

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you checked the coding - what is the result of the inspection.

I mentioned also testing with a new customer that does not get blocks and review the values in S066/S067. Try to get confirmed quantity for the order items so that you can review the value changes in the infostructures.