cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS authorisation issue - insufficient authorization to create object Integration Flow

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the forum. Nearest post is below which deals with the NWDS authorisation issue but there the integration flow was created but was not getting activated due to authorisation issue.

NWDS authorisation issue - insufficient authorization to maintain operating system commands

http://scn.sap.com/message/16273756

Eng Swee did respond back by confirming that the NWDS patch level should match up with PO patch level for that release.

Our PO 7.4 is of the below version and patch level-

Service Pack:    11

Release:    NW731EXT_16_REL

JDK Version jdk16

The NWDS  has the below patch and version -

SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 7.3 SP16 PAT0001

However, I am able to create IFlow for Dev system but i am getting the error when i am trying to create the IFlow in our Sanbox.

I have checked the version and release for both Dev and Sandbox systems and they are on the same level.

Can you please tell me why I am facing the Authorisation Issue for Sandbox and not in Dev?

Is there any specific authorisation/role i need as i am sure that the authorisations might not be the same for both the systems?

This is the first time i am creating IFlow in Sandbox.

The roles in both dev and sandbox look same which is weird.

I can select the interfaces that i want for the flow but just cannot finish it. Any specific setting that i need to make?

Any advise?

Regards,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member596513
Participant

Hi,

I am trying to create the process and have imported the data types and service interfaces.

Now that i am trying to create the data object, i am getting the below issue when i am trying to assign the data type to it-

Comparison method violates its general contract!

and the log entry detail is-

Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed".

Regards,

Archana

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Authorisation issue is resolved.

The issue with creating the object is also resolved now.

The NWDS ini file was updated with the path to the JRE for the VM.

I have designed the process now and have created the iFLOWS.

However, now i am facing the issue with the deploy and build.

Cannot create local DCProxy for DC that is either synchronized or local only:PI-SCP-BUILDT:sap.com/bie/sca/scdl/contributors/xi

Any help please.

Regards,

Archana

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archana

I got the same error as well when I tried to build my first NW BPM process.

For me, I resolved it following Steffen Henke's suggestion in the thread below by manually triggering the sync for the DC.

Re: BPM Build does not work

Try it out and see if it works for you as well.

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Eng Swee,

Yes I followed the post and have successfully deployed the DC now and can see the process visualization in RWB.

However, when i ran the BPM scenario, the file pick ups for both file 1 and file 2 are in scheduled status. I checked again in the forum with the error thrown - could not determine the receiver and read that the authorization for the user used in the receiver SOAP call should have authorization to invoke the BPM. I have asked for the requested roles and will try to run the scenario through.

Keeping my fingers crossed....I would like to at least see this run successfully before picking up a little complex scenario.

Will update today.

Regards,

Archana

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archana

Glad to hear the deployment is working fine. Hope the authorization issue will be resolved too. Do remember to close this thread once your queries have been resolved.

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Eng Swee.

I have closed this post.

Regards

Archana

Answers (0)