Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP3.0 SDK SP10 PL1 - LogonCoreContext issue

vicenteveiga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've been following this tutorial and I'm not able to get through the app registering process.

After some debug I've notice that the setBackendUser and setBackenPassword methods are not filling the context variable.

//Set username and password

try {

lgCtx.setBackendUser(usernameEdit.getText().toString());

lgCtx.setBackendPassword(passwordEdit.getText().toString());

} catch (LogonCoreException e) {

//Notifies the execution finished

wasSuccessful = false;

Log.e(TAG, "error entering user credentials", e);

}

I've declared 2 strings (user and passwd) and pass it to the setBackendUser and setBackenPassword methods and nothing changed (the lgCtx variable had no backendUser or backendPassword set).

I found the this post and after trying the solution, I'm still not able to set user or password at the LogonCoreContext variable.

I've also tried to use the previous version of the maflogoncore jar (SP10 version) and still no change.

Can anyone help me to figure how will I be able to send any credentials to my SMP server?

Regards,

Vicente

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issue, on the same project, and managed to bypass it (intructions will follow shortly).

You see, the getters and setters appear to leave the variables empty, but they could be passing the values into hidden variables. This means that "maybe" our variables "username" and "password" may be filled; let us assume for now that the variables are being correctly filled, and that we just don't have access to see their current values.

In order to fix the "problem" you're having when logging in, you'll need to install SP10 PL3, and after that, you'll be required to, as stated in here (page 6), to add the following libraries to your project:

AfariaSLL.jar

ClientHubSLL

ClientLog.jar

Common.jar

Connectivity.jar

CoreServices.jar

DataVaultLib.jar

HttpConvAuthFlows.jar

HttpConversation.jar

maflogoncore.jar

maflogger.jar

maflogonui.jar

mafuicomponents.jar

mafsettingscreen.jar

MobilePlace.jar

perflib.jar

Request.jar

sap-e2etrace.jar

SupportabilityFacade.jar

AFTER THAT, I added another library contained in SP10 PL3, "XscriptParser-3.10.3.jar".

This file can be found in

"\MobileSDK3Folder\NativeSDK\ODataFramework\Android\libraries\" .

I came across this fix this morning, and so far have been unable to fix the post-login simulator-cache problem, but... i guess that's for another topic.

Hope this was of help to you,

Flávio

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

... Besides all those steps, don't forget to wipe your application's data before running it again (Settings -> Apps -> «AppName» -> Wipe app data) .

Also, never forget to add INTERNET permissions on the manifest! The error output logs don't mention the missing permissions, but this may be the cause to your crashes.

vicenteveiga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the meantime I've followed other tutorial using the MAF and I've been able to successfully register into the SMP3.0 server.

No one else has a clue why the OData framework doesn't work with the code from the initial post?

Regards,

Vicente