cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still open in Release Step 'CK40N' . . .

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts-

I am facing one issue in CK40N costing run...

I am doing costing run  At selaction stage i have selceted 2057 and  at structure.Exploded to 2468 and in Marking step 2468 but in release step 2467 and still open 1 Material .

My concern is there any log analyses showing Material code and why system showing those materials

Please give suggestions....

Thanks,

Emad Gamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the statistic only shows the numbers that have been processed in that step. Most probably the 'missing' material has been released by another costing run, CK24 or dynamic price release. Therefore it is not included in he statistic.
Please see SAP note 1680489 which explains how to display a better statistic.
Note 1321242 is also helpful if you have 'Still Open' materials.

If you have 'Still Open' materials in the costing step then usually this is caused by a cancelled task during parallel processing - so, please check the message log in this case.

Regards,
  Johannes

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

i have checked the message log as i mentioned above and didn't display and information about material still open it only give info count of material has been released .

or if it should be displayed information about material has been still open could you send me steps in  snap shot of log .

also i have checked the SAP note you mentioned at your message it's very helpfully as acknowledged   , when trying to implement it displayed the below message

" SAP Note does not contain valid correction instructions "

Regards

Emad Gamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emad,

the message log does not help if the 'Still Open' happens in the marking/release step - it only gives you relevant information when this happens in the costing step.

I guess that the notes are already implemented in your system and now you can run the report / enter the OK-Code to analyze if the missing cost estimate has been released.

This situation can be caused by one of the following actions:

a. marked cost estimate has already been released (in CK24  or by dynamic price release)   OR

b. marked cost estimate has been overwritten by CK11N or in another costing run   OR

c. marked cost estimate has been deleted (by CKR1)

The tools provided by the notes will help you to identify the material and then you can check the cost estimate (its 'History' tab) and see what happened (if it has been already released you can check the material's change docs and the price change document).

Regards,

Johannes

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

appreciated  for your help Johannes , i have check for the STAT_MARK  t_code but it doesn't exist .

Regards

Emad Gamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emad,

STAT_MARK is not a transaction, but an OK-Code. You have to go to CK40N and display teh costing run. Then you can enter STAT_MARK in the OK-Code field (where you usually enter the t-codes) and the list will be displayed.

Best regards,

Johannes

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for you cooperation and your support i have run the ok-code as below but unfortunately didn,t know the material has been still open as mentioned in the screen show as below .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emad,

that looks good - all cost estimates have been released.

Now you can start report SAPRCK_CREATE_CSTG_RUN_STAT described in note 1680489. It will tell you if the 'Still Open' cost estimate has been overwritten by CK11N or another costing run. In order to do this you have to choose list option 'Not Assigned Costings Only'.

If there is no 'not assigned' costing then this means that the marked cost estimate has been released in CK24 or by dynamic price release.

Regards,
  Johannes

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

i cant implement sap note it's displayed error

" SAP Note does not contain valid correction

instructions "

and when run report SAPRCK_CREATE_CSTG_RUN_STAT

it displays transaction does not exist .

noted my SAP Support Package is SAPKH60606

Regards

Emad Gamal 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emad,

the report is installed in your system - that's what SNOTE wants to say. But nevertheless the note text explains what the report does.

You have to start the report in t-code SA38.

Regards,

Johannes

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

as per report below  , i think i have issues with statistic displayed win ck40n  

if you have any program to reorganize- refresh  the statistic data displayed to hide the material still open although didn't display in the report  SAPRCK_CREATE_CSTG_RUN_STAT

or

could you explain what is reason for this issue

material displayed as still open in ck40n and release costed in SAPRCK_CREATE_CSTG_RUN_STAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emad,

the statistic of CK40N is not incorrect. The 'Still Open' material has not been processed in the release step (it was released by dynamic price release or CK24 posting) - the CK40N statistic only shows what has been processed in the costing run steps.

You can update the statistic in CK40N by OK-Code CKSU

Please note that CKSU should only be used if you do not want to further analyze why 'Still Open' materials are shown.

Best regards,

Johannes

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.

You can use a report S_ALR_87099930 - Результаты прогона калькуляции

You can find a material with the status VO

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

i have run the mentioned report , i did.t find any material with VO status

Regards

Emad Gamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you havn't done F6 ?

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

Sure i have refreshed  a lot .  

pavan_kumar18
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At each stage you will get the message log, you can get the list by clicking the error log.

One more thing:

If you are not comfortable with cross checking the missing material with the said procedure, please use the following procedure:

Get the list of materials before cost estimate and after cost estimate from the following report, then compare you will get the missed out material.

Then do cost estimate for that single material using the T code: CK11N, you will get the detailed message log.....

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan ,

i have checked the message log and there are not dispalyed any error message as Below

By click on the Log button it displayed message shown that cost estimate update d successfully when press error message we didn't find any message

SO Still i don't Know what is the Product  has problem with cost estimate

Regards

Emad Gamal

pavan_kumar18
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Emad,

Hope you are looking for a missed out material.

That is the reason I have mentioned the tcode: CKAPP01. Report will display only " Pending list of Materials for costing".

Check the the total list of materials (2468) in the said report.

you will get the material which is pending for cost estimate.

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan , 

i already have checked the CKAPP01 report . displayed all material whether it market or not so it will display all material has standard cost and didn't has any value in standard price field .

Regards

Emad Gamal

pavan_kumar18
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the report CKAPP01 by specifying the Material list which you have given for cost estimate.

Report will display only the list of materials which are pending for cost estimate.

Report will not show the list of materials for which material cost estimate happen...

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emad

You have all 2468 material list at 'analysis' step, take that list and in MM60 fill those materials.

Check last change column it should be filled with costing date, only for missed material the date will be older one. This is not a universal check because 'last change' column is meant for any changes in the material master, but this time it can work because the latest change is due to calculation of standard cost.

Regards

Rajneesh