cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery priorities in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any explain the difference between the three delivery priorities ?

• Immediate
  • Urgent
  • Normal
  • Low

Regards,

Prathiba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Prathiba ,

Under the Delivery of Fulfilment you define the delivery/priority for Sales Order. This field may already contain the default value if the delivery/fulfillment priority is already maintain in the Account master data->Sales Data tab for Sales Org and Distribution Channel been used in sales order.

=>This default value can be manually change in sales order .

If you choose Immediate for delivery priory ,the sales order is treated as rush order and release to execution department automatically i.e. this order is set to release automatically from Customer Demand view immediately appear in Delivery Control view of Outbound Logistic woc.

For details you can refer ,help center document :Sales Orders Quick Guide.

Best Regards,

Ankush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so what is the different between Immediate and Urgent ?

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

When Delivery Priority (Immediate , Urgent ,Normal , Low ) assigned to sales order ,the confirmation update run considers the Delivery Priority when sorting the Customer Demand to be checked.

If the sales order have priority as 'Immediate' ,everything that the system confirmed up to today maybe released to outbound logistic right away.

Hope this explains/answers your query .

Regards,

Ankush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

I am looking for individual definitions for all four priorities, as provided for Immediate. What happens when the priority is Urgent .How does that get treated ? My query is on those lines.

Regards,

Prathiba

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Prathiba,

Other than 'Immediate', we do not have any specific definition been define for other three .

But as explain above "Confirmation update run considers the Delivery Priority ,when sorting the Customer Demand to be checked" .

Please do refer : Availability Check - Help center document .

Regards,

Ankush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ankush for your prompt replies

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prathiba,

You can set it as helpful/answered, if my reply help answering your query.

Regards,

Ankush.