cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User change history in SAP GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have sap ARM doing provisioning to ECC and BW System. I want a report to see change document related to user mainly role assignment ie what roles was added and by who?

I tried to use SUIM reports in back end system but there all change log was generated under user WF-BATCH

I also tried to find a grc report in report and analytics section but no luck.

Any suggestion?

Parveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you check Provisioning logs, under Access Management for the id. It will give the roles added/removed, through request no.s, and through these request numbers, you can see whom it was raised or approved by.

Regards

Plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the suggestions.

@ Fazil -  Using Search functionality we will have to open each request to see what roles was request and assigned.  which could be time consuming if we have to see for large number of users

@ Plaban -  with provisioning logs also we have to select each request to see what is assigned and request.

I am looking more from auditor point of view where they want to see what roles were added and removed from group of user during a period of time and who added that. If we have to reconstruct such report from either Search or provisioning logs function that it will be very time consuming?

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

once you find the request nos, put them in table GRACREQPROVLOG

Regards

plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Plaban

Thanks. i think this table helps...

thanks

Parveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

The system is acting as per the standard process. It is the RFC that adds the entry in SU01 so in SUIM only the RFC name shows up. In case if you are looking for the name of the person who has raised the request, you can do so by checking in the Search Request option.

Go to Search Request -> Select User and give the User name and If you are using the Template select the "CHANGE USER" Template. You will get all the Requests raised for that User. Once you have the Request list, you will be able to get the Requestor Details.

Hope this helps

Do let us know if you still have any doubt.

Regards,

Fazil