cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Bulk Strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario where my client is receiving One HU at deconsolidation station, if HU is having only one material then they want to move this HU from Decon Station to  Bulk Storage Type (Bulk Area), if it has multiple materials of different activity area then Decon guy will decant this HU and putaway material in different different bins in another storage type.

How can i achieve this, any suggestions

SAP Pandit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandit

In standard it works as below

if you have 2 mat and 2 dif bin of 2 diff activity area/decon group  then as below.

one hu one mat of one decon group then unload and putaway >>del

one hu and 2 mat of two decon group then unload + decon and putaway.>>del

check posc config with rule based at decon and start at 9010.

and flag auto wt at unload and decon onky product hu wt.

remember to maintain putaway for decon bin also as it is rule based.

when u check please config complete flow as new and then test.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj

Thanks for your reply

Rule based deconsolidation i know and tested also, but here my client requirement is to take all HU on deconsolidation station and at decon station, decon guy will check if it is a complete HU (One HU One material) then he will transfer it to Bulk Storage Type otherwise putaway the material in Small Part Storage Type.

Sap Pandit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandit,

ok in this case remove the rule based and put hardcode bin in same table for decon. so all the hu will go to decon .

then you can use quantity classification for putaway and get the result as expected.

small box gose to small bins and big  box got to bulk check below thread for your req for put away.

system is not proposing to the quantity classif... | SCN

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj

My Client has 8 Decon Work Centers and he want to take any HU to any work center, if i will fix decon bin here then how can we allow to system to create warehouse task from GR-Zone to Decon for any work center.

SAP Pandit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello pandit,

In that case, create 10 bins in Deocns work center storage type  and choose "2"(only storage type),

for WT generic field. so that while creating the WT from "GR-ZONE" to "Deocons  station  it will create WT without  any decons bin, while confirming the WT resource worker choose the bin where he wants perform the decons activity.

Thanks

Sathish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how do you identify that  HU is having multiple material or single material ? is the label on the HU is having some information which gets captured during unload

Do you do any additional activity at Deconsolidation station for the HU which are having only one item or you directly create another warehouse task to transfer to Bulk from Decon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

HU is getting created in ECC and HU has all information related to multiple material or single material, so my client requirement is, when he will scan HU label then system has to understand auto that this HU has one line item material.

If HU has only one item then no other activity will be performed on that HU, system has to create another warehouse task to transfer to Bulk from Decon.

If HU has multiple material then decon guy will decant this HU, and system has to create warehouse task to putaway this material in different different bins of small part storage type.

SAP Pandit