Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

BEx query inappropriately combining records

Hello,

I have a BEx query that is inappropriately combining records when I review the query output in Analyzer.  Those records are not combined when I view them at the cube level.  Is there a setting in Query Designer that I might be missing, that is causing records to combine?

More specifically, my query is built on an FS-CD (Financial Services - Collections & Disbursements) cube.  The data in this cube is a snapshot of open items in FS-CD at each month-end.  The business users can input a company code, GL account and month-end date to pull the data.  From what I can tell, my query is inappropriately combining records when both the Reference Key and Document Number are the same, but I see these as different records when I pull the data off the cube using RSA1, or when running an FPo4 right in FS-CD.

Thank you for your help.

Angela

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Angela,

The default query property is that the key figures will be aggregated based on the characteristic combination.  This cannot be changed. Period.

If you want the data not to be aggregated, I'd suggest you to add a new characteristic that shows the record count to your infoprovider.

This should be included in the query row, to have the non-aggregated output.

Let me know if you have any clarification.

Br, Harish

2 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question