cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.1 Access Control - List of Available Connectors

chris_hall2
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there a list of available connectors / compatible applications for GRC 10.1 Access Control ? What are built in versus having to hire a third party to develop?

We in our final stage of connecting existing ECC components and now I would like to investigate how we could leverage for applications like BI, Kinaxis (RapidResponse), Active Directory just to name a few.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

if i understand your requirement correctly.

refer the below link for list of connectors

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/GRC/How+to+create+different+types+of+connectors+in+Access+Contr...

For Non ABAP or Non SAP systems we use Green light adapters

1076755 - Greenlight Adapters- Versions of ORA, JDE and PS Supported

Regards

Baithi

chris_hall2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Baithi,

Yes I am familiar with Greenlight, is there no competition for them?

Maybe my question was not as clear.  I was looking for a list of what Applications can be connected to GRC.  I know we can use the Access request without AutoProvision for certain Apps as I have set this functionality up and also have auto provision for ECC.  My question is more on the application side.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

When you first did a search before posting, did neither the SCN document  nor the Note mentioned by Baithi  turn up? You did search first, right, per rule #3 of the Rules of Engagement?

My own search just now for access control 10 connectors turned up 2,940 results.

Baithi,

Rule 3 rather implies what I think of as 3a: as tempting as it is, don't do the searches for them.  The way to encourage self sufficiency is to not be their nanny.The Alert Moderator > Failed to Search  function is good for this situation.

When everybody does their part, SCN is a better resource for all with more and better signal, less noise.

Gretchen