cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue when loading data 0FI_AA_20 transactions & depreciation data in BW

ajit_lande
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am facing data load failure in BW production for data source 0FI_AA_20 transactions & depreciation. We just had fiscal year end on 24th Sept 2015. Job in ECC finish without sending any data & job log says :

In BW data loads fails with Caller 09 error.

Following are the selections in infopackage:

I tried changing the selection to 2016001 & it does fail again.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Is this delta load or full load?

if its delta load then changing info pack selection it doesn't work.

Because previous init may be done on same/existing selections.

for new fiscalyer period, you may need to do new init(without data transfer) with selections like

FISCPER to 2016001.

Regarding caller 09 - Lets try to replicate data source into bw and activate it.

later try to trigger your load.

if possible, please check and share long text error information from BW SM37 logs.

Thanks

ajit_lande
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Sorry I forgot to mention its Full load. Data source is active in BW. replication will lead to transport the data source to production for activation. Or we might have to find some program to activate in production. Do you still want me to replicate it? is there any reason or just trial & error?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Caller 09 error is general error message. there is chance of data source inconsistencies.

Some one might be done changes at source and forgot to update to bw side.

if your sure, no one done changes on your data source then not required to replicate.

There are programs to activate objects at prod.

Based on object you can search and find the related programs.

Without transports we can activate objects at prod thru standard SAP programs.

Before that please find and share exact error information/long text then only we can suggest exact solutions rather than guessing/trail& errors.

Thanks

ajit_lande
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I done replicating & activating data source in BW & didn't worked. I am curious about message in ECC which I have attached in original post. Job finishes at ECC side & no data has been transferred. The load should have been completed in BW with 0 records but this is not the case. I also have attached error screenshot of infopackage. I am again pasting this information below. I dont have any more information in the monitor:

Error message from the source system

Diagnosis

An error occurred in the source system.

System Response

Caller 09 contains an error message.

Further analysis:

The error occurred in Extractor .

Refer to the error message.

Procedure

How you remove the error depends on the error message.

Note

If the source system is a Client Workstation, then it is possible that the file that you wanted to load was being edited at the time of the data request. Make sure that the file is in the specified directory, that it is not being processed at the moment, and restart

Please let me know where I can find "exact error message" you were talking about.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I requested to see your bw logs at SM37.

Can you please check it.

at ECC side please check tx - SM58. whether it holds any luws or not.

about ECC logs, its clear and no issue.

As per your selection, there is no data to pull. means your fiscal year period was closed.

Mean while please check your master data which are specific to AA.

Need to update new fiscal year entries at ecc and bw side. You may use transfer global settings to udpate fiscal year period.

After that we can updater master data loads and later you can do transnational loads.

Other this load, have you loaded any data today to bw from ecc?

Thanks

ajit_lande
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I just talked with FI functional & he said once we close FY 2015, you wont get any data for that year for assets. That is the reason selection FY 2000 to FY 2015 is not working anymore. Previously it worked because there is no assets till FY 2014 & hens no close happened  for FY's 2000 to 2014. FY 2015 was open & no issues were there for data loads.

So now only open FY is 2016 & we should load data for 2016 only.

I changed the selection from "FY 2000 to FY 2015" to "FY 2016 to FY 2016" in infopackage & it worked.

Thank you any ways for trying to help & I hope this will be addition to both of our knowledge...

Regards,

Ajit

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing solution Ajit.

Answers (0)