cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO STOP AT BREAK-POINT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I HAVE SET BREAK POINT IN MY SMARTFORM BUT IT IS NOT STOPPING AT ANY BREAK POINT.......

HELP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess its not passing through the code where u have set the break point.

Its just skipping the code because of the check conditions before the code.

(i.e. if and other control statements).

Put breakpoint at the check condition before your code.And check whether it is reaching your code.

former_member366527
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, Sandeep has right, I had couple of years such problem, and I was wondering why... Bye, Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my smartfrom i have set breakpoints at all program lines...that are used for data fetching.......and when i execute my smartform i get the display without stopping at any breakpoints..........

the only condition i hv set is on few windows whose data is to be displayed only on first page...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I HAVE FOUND VERY STRANGE PROBLEM ........... WHEN I EXECUTE THE SMARTFORM AFTER ACTIVATING IT ....IS STOPS AT BREAK POINT.

-

WHEN I EXECUTE THE SAME SMARTFORM THROUGH TRANSCATION IT SHOWS ME DISPLAY WITHOUT STOPPING AT BREAK POINT...

sonu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

1. You can go for hard core break point by writing BREAK-POINT in ur code.

2. You can execute your smartform and then type <b> /h</b> in your transaction bar.

Breakpoint will be activated.

3. Else just go to that particular code which u want break point and press BREAK-POINT button.(RED BUTTON at the top).

Hope this help u.

<b>Dont forget to reward points if helpful.</b>

Cheers,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done same thing but it is not stopping there .................