cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP - Activate functions from ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

How do i activate the MEASUREM_DOCUM_RFC_SINGLE_001(SAP-ECC) function for its use in SMP?.

Regards.

Armando Ibarra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Armando,

How to activate means?

do mean by calling this function module from Mobile devices via SMP Server? If yes than, in Java you might have created BAPI class right?

Than go to SAP ConfigPanel and configure this BAPI class. In SAP Configpanel there is two parameters to be configured.

1. BAPI_CLASS -> in this parameter you have to pass ZJavaBAPIClass=Fully Qualified name of the class.

2. BAPI_WRAPPER -> In this parameter you have to pass Fully Qualified name of teh Java class= Function Module that you have created.

If Java classes are standard than check in Configpanel how these parameters haev been configured. In this case you can you have to modify the BAPI_WRAPPER parameter only.

Thanks

Ajitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajitesh:

Yes, i want to call this function module from Mobile devices via SMP Server.

I think that i need to use the BAPI_WRAPPER option because the Java class is standard.

But, I'm new in SMP.

- What is SAP ConfigPanel?

- And where or how can i access SAP ConfigPanel?

Regards.

Armando Ibarra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. first of all try to debug Java code which Java Bapi class is using standard SAP BAPI. After getting the name of the Java class go to SAP and enter transaction /n/syclo/configpanel. you must have authorization to access this transaction. Than select Mobile Application Configuration and select your application from left site and select Parameters tab.

Here search for Java class/ BAPI Class and modify as per your requirement. After modifying dont forget to restart Agentry instance of SMP server.

Thanks

Ajitesh