Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in displaying Business Graphics

senthil_kumar29
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am designing a bar chart to display sales forecast.

I used business graphics for this purpose.

What kind fo settings need to be done to display graphics.

I am getting following error when I test it.

The following error text was processed in the system NSP : Exception condition "COMMUNICATION_ERROR" raised.

The error occurred on the application server Sundar_NSP_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: EXECUTE of program CL_IGS_CHART_ENGINE===========CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LBUSINESS_GRAPHICS======CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: SET_CONTENT_BY_WINDOW of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: RENDER_WINDOWS of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Method: IF_WDR_RESPONSE_RENDERER~RENDER_VIEWS of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Method: IF_WDR_RESPONSE_RENDERER~RENDER_USER_INTERFACE_UPDATES of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_SSR=============CP

Thank U for Ur time.

Cheers,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it looks as if your system was not able to reach an IGS.

Let your basis guys check if the IGS is installed and configured properly (notes 458731 and 514841).

Regards, Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I can tell you demo object provided by SAP for this.

<b>wdr_test_events</b>.

Try Views BG_CATGRY_HIERARCHY ,

BG_NICE_EXAMPLE_01 ,

BG_NICE_EXAMPLE_02 ,

BG_NICE_EXAMPLE_03,

<b>BG_PORTFOLIO_TCHART</b>.

Hope it help you .If any issue .Welcome .

<i><b>Cheers

Parry .</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Please see Demo Component WDR_TEST_EVENTS.In this see view starting with BG*(Business Graphics ) .Run them see which will fit best to your problem and follow it .

Another thing you can see Business Chart assocaited with ALV coloumn values .

Please refer to Package SALV_WD_DEMOand component salv_wd_demo_table_toolbr.In Dropdown in ALV you will find option like Table and Graphics. See it .It show chart but below ALV .

Hope this will help you .

Cheers,

Darshna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Acoording to your query, I am not getting what UI element used, to place the Bar chart to display sales forecast.

If you want to know the setting of any UI element in Webdynpro there is one Webdynpro component . if you execute that then you will get to know what properties and setting of the each and every ui element. That application is WDR_TEST_UI_ELEMENTS.

I think this may help you a lot.

Warm Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I am giving the link to acces the Setting related to Business graphics. This also may help you a lot

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/77/3545415ea6f523e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

Vijay