Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Ldap and users maintenance

0 Kudos

hello to everyone,

I finally set up the LDAP, mapping and sync on ABAP system where now I want to import and keep up to date some AD users.

I used RSLDAPSYNC_USER to import AD users successfully. I would like to know how to keep those users sync with both systems?

I want to delegate the AD the be the leading system and I would aspect that disabling or deleting an AD user that will be deleted or locked on SAP.

did not help to reach my goal:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/88/60e33a10d53e36e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Preparing and Starting Synchronization - Integrated User and Access Management - SAP Library

any advice would be really appreciate.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I working on the same. Can you please help me.

I have done LDAP configuration settings(in my company configuration client is 200) and given secure store credentials. Now I want transport these secure credentials to client 300(non-modifiable client) for testing. I couldn't able do this as these secure credentials are not saving under transport request.

is there any other  to transport secure credentials for one client to other client.

Please help me its a urgent ..