cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP C4C integration to SAP MDG Integration Via SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently our project has requirement to integrate SAP C4C system with SAP MDG system via SAP PI system. I am integrating with SAP MDG system for the first time. I would request you to provide any documents or links which have options to integrate SAP PI system with SAP MDG system with respect PI perspective. I would also request you to let me know the connection settings I would be required to perform in PI system to have connection established to SAP MDG system.

Thanks & Regards

Vijay S B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking for connection options to SAP MDG..then it is similar to any other systems..

MDG is an Add-on Component on the ERP System.. so you can use IDoc/RFC/Proxy Connections.

In my previous integration with MDG ,we have used IDocs to replicate the BP Data to C4C..and the standard idocs have been used to accomplish the same..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Our client currently have only MDG component and PI component to integrate with C4C. I need a clarification like if I need to establish connectivity from PI to MDG(C4C->PI ->MDG) then I can have proxy connection established right ?and also need clarifications like do I need to make any additional connectivity settings for establishing proxy connection in PI system and MDG system apart from the normal proxy connectivity settings we perform for typical ECC system.

Thanks & Regards

Vijay S B