cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading the data from infocubes

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our DP project, we have been facing a problem that when I am trying to generate the CVC in the MPOS by an info provider, it is giving the error message that

"InfoCube does not have the required structure" This is the infocube that I am using to generate the CVC in the MPOS. The MPOS is having either the same or lesser number of characteristics then the info cube and I have tried both these cases and it is giving me the same error all the time.

I think that we are facing this problem because we are having some blank spaces in the info cube.I have tried to upload the data from another infocube, which is not having any blank characteristic values, it is fine and I am getting the CVC in the MPOS and the data in the planning area.

please confirm if this thought process is right. does that mean that every characteristics should be having some value in the infocube for it to be of use for the generation of the CVC.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "some blank spaces". As far as I know the characteristics values (DIM tables) must have some value in an infocube. It is possible that all keyfigures for all time buckets do not have a value.

But in a CVC there cannot be a blnk value for any characteristics.

So if your infocube is having "blank" characteristic value then that might be the issue. Otherwise I would presume that the characteristics between your source infocube and the MPOS are not matching causing the error.

Thanks,

Somnath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to have a value in the characterisitcs and dates of your Infocube

you can have 0 as a value in the quantity fields. CVCs out otherwise. If you generate

You can use rules to populate your cube with some Value.