Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVI Mapping for extended Bank Accounts

h_h_ak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Exports,

i have an Issue regarding the extended Bank Accounts. The datas in my custom fields will be delete after activation. The values are in the staging area (BP_BKDTL) available. But the mapping to the table LFBK is currently not working.

If I debug the badi method map_bp_to_vendor () I see that the extended fields(from variable I_PARTNER) are available but there are initial.

My SMT Mapping looks as following:

Has anybody an idea, what the solution of my problem is?

Extended Structures are:

CI_EEW_BUT000 & CI_EEW_BUT000_X

VMDS_EI_VMD_CENTRAL_DATA & VMDS_EI_VMD_CENTRAL_XDATA

If you need more information, please let me now.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan,

These are mapping steps you have created yourself?

Then you should also code the call to the mapping and mapping step in an own handler class. Method if_mdg_bs_bp_access_handler~map_data_2api.

If already done. you could set a break point at CL_MDG_BS_FND_ACCESS-->MAP_DATA_4ENTITY at the ENDMETHOD statement and check what is CT_DATA_EXT.

Cheers,

Henk.

h_h_ak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Henk,

firstly thank you for your reply.

I habe a wf with an approver. I have found that, if I submit the datas are written into the staging area table ..BP_BKDTL.

After approving, the data will be lost. Datas are everytime available into the method map_data_4ENTITY, as well as into the method map_data_2_api.

Dou you or other experts have an other idea?

BR,

Hasan

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Hasan,

If after mapping execution the data is correctly stored in CT_DATA_EXT. Then the data should also be correctly stored in database table BUT000.

In that case the issue is with the CVI from BP to Vendor. And then it is very strang the data is not available in CVI_CUSTOM_MAPPER--MAP_BP_TO_VENDOR inpur parameter I_PARTNER.

I would first check if data is available in BUT000. If so then you have really an issue!

If not available then check again you mapping and debug the mapping step. Also check if the X structure is correctly set. What happens if you also chang another field in BUT000 on the request at the same time.

By the way it is very strange that you store bank data on BUT000! Which is BP general data.

Cheers,

Henk.

h_h_ak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Henk,

BUT000 Table is unfortunalty initial.

My requirement is to extend Bank Accounts( as well as the UI) and map the datas in LFBK.

What I do:

1. Extend DM                      Entity-> BP_BKDTL ( store data in this table )

-> Need the fields on thhis UI

2. Generate Struckture:      Check Structure and Staging Area (Report: USMD_DATA_MODEL )

3. Extend ECC Structur :    CI_EEW_BUT000 & CI_EEW_BUT000_X

-> Bank Structure is not extendable

4. SMT:                              BP_BP_CENTRL_2STA
                                           Source: /MDG.../...BP_BKDTL

Targert: CI_EEW_BUT000

Is my method is correct, or shall I do anythink others?

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Hasan,

Step 4. Did you define your own mapping step? If so you should also call this mapping step from an own handler class, like mentioned in my first reply.

Because BUT000 is initial the problem is for sure in the mapping or the call to the mapping.

If you have more bank accounts you can maintain more then 1 value for your own field. But on BUT000 you can only store 1 value. How do you handle that?

Cheers,

Henk.

h_h_ak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Henk,

I tried with both methods. I tried to map with an existing Step and I tried also with a new one. I debuged my coding will run. The values are also in the exporting parameter CT_DATA_EXT.

My second debug point is the CVI BADI. AT this Time the paramtere I_PARENTS hasn't the values. So I can#t mapp the fields. At the activate time they lost the data.

We have only one Bank, we want to save more details. We have fields like Company Code, Selfbilling, ..

Thanks & BR,

Hasan

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan,

The only thing I can think of is that you debug one handler class. But there are more handler classes which are executed 1 by 1 in a loop. Another handler class if overwriting your changes.

So check what happens in CL_MDG_BS_FND_ACCESS-->MAP_DATA_4ENTITY.

You could set a breakpoint at CVI_EI_ADAPTER=>start_inbound_main to check if the data is there if the CVI is called.

If the BUT000 is not filled then the value will also not be in the CVI BADI. So focus on the mapping to the BP structures.

Cheers,

Henk.