Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add profit center to the paint report 0SAPDUEAN-01

former_member474499
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using the report OSAPDUEAN-01 and we'd like to add the profit center.

Is it possible to add the profit center to this report? Can you please let me know how can I manage to do that?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Hakima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Hk,

can you tell me how the report is executed? please provide step by step basis?

regards

former_member474499
Participant
0 Kudos

hello Sinu,

I run the FDI0, double-clic on my report so as to display the characteristics (in this place, i can't find the profit center).

My need is to add the profit center in the selection screen and the ALV of my report. If it not possible, at least get a standard report that helps me to get the aging with profit center.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Hk

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Hk

i have checked in the dynamic selections for the FDi0 report and a standard report  S_ALR_87012178 but there is no field profit centre as standard in the report.

this is a simple ABAP change to add field (PRCTR) profit centre and profit centre group (if required for profit centre group) from tabl BSID/BSAD.

A Z transaction code for the report requires to be created with the addition of the field profit centre.

regards

former_member474499
Participant
0 Kudos

Sinu,

Where should the ABAP change be done? should I create a new report for that?

Thank you so much.

best regards.

Hk

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Hk,

firstly please check if you are happy with the standard report S_ALR_87012178 if it deliver the results required besides the profit centre field addition.

if you are happy to use the S_ALR report, then provide the functional spec details to create a Z report to copy from the standard report.

Add field field (PRCTR) profit centre and profit centre group (if required for profit centre group) from table BSID/BSAD..

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also Hk to add

you can discuss with the ABAP team where you wish to add the field profit centre in the report.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you happy with the suggestion, if yes please like;

former_member474499
Participant
0 Kudos

Sinu,

Thank you for your answer

best regards.

hk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the layout if profit centre field is available to add on?

regards

former_member474499
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sinu,

Thank you for your answer.

Can you please tell me where can I find the layout? do you mean the characteristics list? if yes, no the profit center is not in this list?

Thank you.

Kind regards.

hk