Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a message mapping be corrupt?

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All,

I face a very strange issue in my message mapping.

On my 3 SAP PO systems, the Message Mapping is identical.

Both source and target structures are checked and OK.

When I use 1 and the same message on all 3 systems, my production deviates in the message mapping result.

I tested the message mapping separately and when I display the queue, the value is present.

But still, that value is not being displayed in the final XML coming out the message mapping.

Any clues or leads?

Thanks a lot

Dimitri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dimiti,

Have you changed the message mapping?, have you tried to refresh the CPA cache?, any issue on the cache monitoring?

Regards.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On production all is OK. In the meantime we deleted the mapping on acceptance and wanted to import from production. Unfortunately, that fails.

When I import into acceptance, I get a message popup saying all is imported, but the objects are not visible.

I need to correct that first and make sure the mapping is back on acceptance.

After that, I will have a look again because the root cause needs to be found asap.

UPDATE

I performed a CPA cache refresh on our development system

FULL: HTTP 500  - internal server error

DELTA:

kind regards,

Dimitri

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just another thing as I already explained...

I take my Message Mapping and go to the test tab. Upload a message.

Check the queue of the target field

As you can see, the value (11223344) is there.

When I run the test and check the result, the field PatientId is not in the target structure.

To me, that is very strange.

I see the behavior above on the dev and acc system. The production system is OK.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

If you are under PI dual installation, this note   1670123 - CPA Cache not updated with directory data - HTTP 500: Internal Server Error can be helpful in the cache refresh error.

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dimiti,

I understand that the problem is when you go to test tab directly, i mean the error is far away that the runtime. Have you checked the XML view as well?, are you sure the node that contains PatientId is being generated?

Regards.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on a SAP PO 7.4 system.

I guess I need to open a ticket at SAP. I never saw this before and for the moment being, I do not know where to look.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I played around and I saw something. When I leave out the CopyValue function, it works!

But on production, this function is used in the mapping and it works fine. That is very strange.

UPDATE

I bounced into OSS note 2185824. That is an interesting one.

On production, the MESSAGING component deviates from the dev and acc system.

Now, I want to figure out what causes this. Probably an OSS note being applied on dev and acc.

I will check with the basis team and revert back as soon as I have new.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Thank you for the feedback, that note seems to give a solution.

Regards,

Answers (0)